Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between de novo and familial cases
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 757.31 Congenital ectodermal dysplasia
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Goltz, RW. Arch Dermatol 128:1108-1111, 1992
- Grzeschik K-H et al. Nat Genet 2007 Jul;39(7):833-5
- Wang X et al. Nat Genet 2007 Jul;39(7):836-8
- Leoyklang P et al. Clin Genet 2008 Apr; 73(4):373-379
- Gorlin et al., (2001) Syndromes of the Head and Neck, London, 4th ed. 571-576
- Fernandes et al., (2010) Genet Test Mol Biomarkers 14(5):716-720
- Bornholdt et al., (2009) Hum Mutat 30:E618-E628