- Cardiac Disorders
- Disorders of Sex Differentiation
- Dysmorphology Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
- Eye Disorders
- Hematologic Disorders
- Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Immunologic Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Mitochondrial Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Renal Disorders
- Rheumatologic Disorders
- Skeletal Disorders
- Skin Disorders
In observance of Labor Day, GeneDx will be closed and will not accept specimens on Monday, September 7, 2015. We will resume our normal schedule on Tuesday, September 8, 2015. If you have any questions or inquiries, please call us at 301-519-2100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We DoGeneDx specializes in genetic testing for rare hereditary disorders. Our mission is to make clinical testing available to people with rare genetic conditions and their families. Most of our tests include full gene analysis by DNA sequencing, the gold standard of genetic testing. We invite you to explore our site, where you will find comprehensive information and all of our paperwork. Please note that GeneDx does not provide Direct-to-Consumer testing. All tests must be ordered, and results sent to a health care provider, usually a physician or genetic counselor. Families are encouraged to present our material to their health care providers who can evaluate the appropriateness of testing. For diagnostic testing in rare disorders, contact GeneDx… Where rare is common.
- Interested in Genetic Counseling? Attend our Prospective GC Visitors' Day
Interested in pursuing a career in genetic counseling? Please join us at our GeneDx Prospective GC Visitors’ Day, an event dedicated to providing you with inside information about the field of genetic counseling. Learn about the many roles of genetic counselors at GeneDx, engage in lively discussions and learn about becoming a more well-rounded GC graduate school applicant and career options in general.
Date: August 13, 2015
Time: 9-1pm ET
Location: GeneDx 207 Perry Parkway, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
RSVP: Meg Bradbury, MS, CGC, MSHS (email@example.com) by August 7, 2015
If you are not in the Maryland area please join us remotely! For further information please contact Mbradbury@genedx.com to RSVP and request a login to join us online.Please pass on to anyone who might be interested.
- Now available! Neuromuscular Disorders Panels
Neuromuscular Disorders Panel ( 76 genes)
Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Panel
Syndromic Congenital Muscular Dystrophy Panel
Congenital Myopathy & Muscular Dystrophy Panel
Myofibrillar Myopathy Panel
For more information, please visit www.genedx.com/neuromuscular
- NOW AVAILABLE! STAT Epilepsy Panel
STAT Epilepsy Panel
2 week turnaround time
Sequencing and Del/Dup of 18 Genes(ALDH7A1, ARX, CDKL5, FOLR1, KCNQ2, KCNQ3, MECP2, MEF2C, PCDH19, PNPO, POLG, SCN1A, SCN1B, SCN2A, SCN8A, SLC2A1, SPTAN1, STXBP1)
For more information please click here.
- NOW AVAILABLE! Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) Testing at GeneDx!
Tuberous Sclerosis Panel (Sequencing and Deletion/Duplication of TSC1 and TSC2 Genes).
For more information, please click here.
- NOW AVAILABLE! Congenital Ichthyosis XomeDxSlice Congenital Ichthyosis XomeDxSlice – allows concurrent analysis of 38 genes associated with the various forms of congenital ichthyosis and related disorders, including but not limited to work-up of newborns with Collodion Membrane or Harlequin Ichthyosis, Epidermolytic Ichthyosis, KID-, Netherton-, Sjoegren-Larsson-, Ichthyosis-Prematurity Syndrome and Neutral Lipid Storage Disease. The test is based on whole exome capture and NextGen sequencing with targeted analysis of 38 disease genes, thus, achieving substantial savings in both cost and time, with little loss of sensitivity. In most cases, this should now be the test of first choice. For more information please click here.
Sign up for our FREE newsletters
CAP License LAP# 7205671, AU-ID# 1502744
CLIA #21D0969951 CMS Certificate of Accreditation
MD State License 953
CA State License COS800286
FL State License 800026369
NY State License PFI# 8374 » NY Test List
RI State License LCO00564
PA State License 029524A