Through observation of system-wide activities, Corporate Compliance advises GeneDx individuals and business affiliates on how to prevent, detect, report, and resolve matters of fraud, waste, threats, and abuse related to institutional policies and federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Compliance Governance Committees, Councils
- Various Committees, Councils and Boards such as the Diversity & Inclusion Council, Data Governance Board, IRB review Board, give guidance to GeneDx individuals to empower them to perform according to GeneDx’s legal and ethical standards.
OIG & Regulatory Monitoring
- GeneDx observes legal, regulatory, and industry trends and comprehensively adapts internal policies and practices as needed.
Conflicts of Interest Reporting
- GeneDx educates Board members, Executives, and other key employees about conflicts of interest and advises how to prevent and detect potential or actual conflicts of interest to safeguard GeneDx from inappropriate external influence or impropriety.
24/7 Helpline Response & Investigation
Anyone can use the Helpline anonymously or confidentially to ask questions about the compliance program and/or to share information about an issue or concern related to any activity within GeneDx, including concerns related to equity, discrimination and bias. The Corporate Compliance Office investigates all Helpline concerns promptly and confidentially to the extent possible. Retaliation and/or intimidation against anyone who seeks advice, raises a concern or reports a compliance issue in good faith will not be tolerated. The Helpline is staffed by trained professionals who are available to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Compliance Helpline: (651) 294-8554
- Toll free: +1 (844) 736- 2434
- To submit a concern online please click here