Forms and Documents
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To assist with decisions about treatment and management of individuals with autism or intellectual disability
- Testing of at-risk relatives for specific known variant(s) previously identified in an affected family member
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial pathogenic variant(s) in at-risk pregnancies
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.