Helping to Make Genetic Testing Accessible
GeneDx understands that at a time when a patient may be facing many other medical expenses, working genetic testing into your budget may be challenging. That’s why we offer a Financial Assistance Program (FAP) to assist qualifying, eligible patients. Available to patients using commercial insurance, the FAP can, if approved, reduce the amount owed for the patient responsibility as specified on the explanation of benefits (EOB).
Patients can apply for FAP prior to or during the ordering and testing process. If approved, a final bill from GeneDx will reflect the adjusted amount owed.
The FAP is not available for:
- Certain commercial health insurance plans
- Any federally or state-funded insurance plans (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare)
- Patients utilizing self-pay
How to apply:
- Download the Financial Assistance Application.
- Complete the application.
- Gather required financial documents.
- Fax or mail the completed application and documents.
- GeneDx will contact the patient to let them know if they are approved.
Questions? Contact 1-888-729-1206, option 2 or email@example.com.