- Hypohidrotic Ectodermal Dysplasia with Immune Deficiency (HED-ID)
- Incontinentia Pigmenti (IP)
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Carrier detection in female relatives
- Differentiation between forms of the hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Capillary Sequencing
- Long Range PCR
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing