ANKRD26, CEBPA, DDX41, ETV6, GATA2, IKZF1, PAX5, POT1, RTEL1, RUNX1, SAMD9, SAMD9L, SRP72, TERC, TERT, TINF2, TP53
- Myelodysplastic syndrome
- A personal history of myelodysplastic syndrome diagnosed under age 50
- A personal history of leukemia or myelodysplastic syndrome and a family history of a related hematologic disorder
- A personal history of leukemia or myelodysplastic syndrome and additional features of a hereditary syndrome
- Multiple relatives on the same side of the family diagnosed with leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome and/or other related features.
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Capillary Sequencing
81405x1, 81218x1, 81479x1
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing