ABCC9, ACTC1, ACTN2, ALMS1, ANKRD1, BAG3, CHRM2, CRYAB, CSRP3, DES, DMD, DOLK, DSC2, DSG2, DSP, DTNA, EMD, FKTN, FLNC, GATAD1, HCN4, ILK, LAMA4, LAMP2, LDB3, LMNA, LRRC10, MIB1, MTND1, MTND5, MTND6, MTTD, MTTG, MTTH, MTTI, MTTK, MTTL1, MTTL2, MTTM, MTTQ, MTTS1, MTTS2, MYBPC3, MYH6, MYH7, MYPN, NEBL, NEXN, NKX2-5, PLN, PRDM16, RAF1, RBM20, RYR2, SCN5A, SGCD, TAZ, TBX20, TCAP, TMPO, TNNC1, TNNI3, TNNT2, TPM1, TTN, TTR, TXNRD2, VCL
- Danon Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Left Ventricular Noncompaction (LVNC)
- Transthyretin Amyloidosis
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis in symptomatic patients
- Risk assessment of asymptomatic family members of a proband with DCM/LVNC
- Differentiation of hereditary DCM from acquired (non-genetic) causes of DCM/LVNC
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
81405x1, 81406x1, 81407x2
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing