ABCC9, CACNA1C, CACNA2D1, CACNB2, GPD1L, HCN4, KCND3, KCNE3, KCNH2, KCNJ8, PKP2, SCN10A, SCN1B, SCN2B, SCN3B, SCN5A, TRPM4
- Brugada Syndrome
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis in symptomatic patients
- Risk assessment of asymptomatic family members of a proband with Brugada syndrome
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Differentiation of hereditary BrS from other acquired or genetic heart conditions
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a known mutation
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Next-Gen Sequencing
81404x1, 81406x1, 81407x1
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing