- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia 2A
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia 2B
- An individual with a personal history and family history of tumors and features associated with Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia type 2 (MEN2) such as medullary thyroid cancer, hyperparathyroidism, pheochromocytoma, Hirschsprung disease and cutaneous lichen amyloidosis
- An individual with a personal and/ or family history of a medullary thyroid cancer
- An individual with a personal history suggestive of MEN2B which may include features such as marfanoid habitus, mucosal neuromas of the lips and tongue and ganglioneuromas of the intestine
- An individual with apparent non-syndromic Hirschsprung disease
- An unaffected individual with a family history suggestive of MEN2 (see above) when an affected individual is unavailable for his or her own genetic testing
- Capillary Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing