APC, CDKN1B, CDKN2A, DICER1, EPCAM, MEN1, MLH1, MSH2, MSH6, NF1, NF2, PMS2, POT1, PTCH1, PTEN, SMARCA4, SMARCB1, SMARCE1, SUFU, TP53, TSC1, TSC2, VHL
- Brain Cancer
- Benign brain tumors
- A personal or family history of a brain tumor highly associated with a hereditary syndrome (such as: atypical teratoid/rhabdoid tumor (AT/RT), choroid plexus carcinoma, hemangioblastoma, Lhermitte-Duclos Disease).
- A personal or family history of a brain tumor diagnosed at a young age (≤18 years) along with additional features of a hereditary syndrome.
- Multiple tumors and/or cancers in one person.
- Multiple relatives diagnosed with brain tumors and/or related cancers on the same side of the family and spanning multiple generations.
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Capillary Sequencing
81404x1, 81405x1, 81406x1, 81407x1
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing