- Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy
- Transthyretin Amyloidosis
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between cardiac amyloidosis and other cardiomypopathies
- Carrier testing in at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a known pathogenic variant
- Capillary Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing