- DiGeorge syndrome
- Velocardiofacial syndrome
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis if FISH testing for the common 3Mb deletion of 22q11.2 is negative
- Differential diagnosis between syndromes that have developmental delay and other dysmorphic features
- Development of an appropriate evaluation and management plan
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Capillary Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing