ANK2, CALM1, CALM2, CALM3, CASQ2, CAV3, KCNE1, KCNE2, KCNH2, KCNJ2, KCNQ1, PPA2, RYR2, SCN5A
- Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia (CPVT)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Long QT Syndrome (LQTS)
- Short QT Syndrome (SQTS)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Sudden Unexplained Death
- Brugada Syndrome
- Genetic diagnosis in sudden unexplained death
- Recurrence risk information for family members
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Next-Gen Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing