Self-Pay Follow-up Testing for Familial Cancer Variant
- Carrier/Variant-Specific Testing
- Carrier/Variant-Specific Testing - Nuclear Variants
- Targeted testing for pathogenic or likely pathogenic variant(s) previously identified in a family at GeneDx.
- For specimens drawn in New York, carrier or targeted variant testing is an approved test if the family had previous testing at GeneDx or if the gene itself is in an approved single-gene test or multi-gene panel: NY Test List. In these situations it is not necessary to obtain individual NYSDOH permission.
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
Varies by Gene(s)
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing