- Chromosome Abnormalities (Must indicate suspected mosaic chromosomal abnormality)
- For peripheral blood samples
- Multiple congenital abnormalities with or without mental retardation/developmental delay
- Family history of chromosome abnormality
- Short stature
- Recurrent spontaneous abortions
- Suspicion of chromosomal mosaicism based upon prior karyotype or chromosomal microarray result.
- Rule out mosaicism.
- Karyotype with 30 additional metaphases counted (50 total)
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing