- Cartilage-Hair Hypoplasia
- Anauxetic Dysplasia
- Metaphyseal Dysplasia without Hypotrichosis
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between CHH and other causes of dwarfism
- Identification of patients at increased risk of infections or cancer
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Capillary Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing