ARMC4, C21orf59 [CFAP298], CCDC103, CCDC114, CCDC151, CCDC39, CCDC40, CCDC65, CCNO, CENPF, DNAAF1, DNAAF2, DNAAF3, DNAAF5 [HEATR2], DNAH11, DNAH5, DNAI1, DNAI2, DNAJB13, DRC1, DYX1C1 [DNAAF4], GAS8, LRRC6, PIH1D3, RSPH1, RSPH3, RSPH4A, RSPH9, SPAG1, ZMYND10.
- Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Identification of specific molecular basis of Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Genetic counseling and recurrence risk assessment
- Carrier testing for unaffected family members
- Prenatal testing or potential for PGD
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing