Polycystic Liver Disease Panel
ALG8, GANAB, LRP5, PKD1, PKD2, PKHD1, PRKCSH, SEC63
- Polycystic Liver Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Development of appropriate evaluation and management plan
- Evaluation of family members as possible donors for kidney/liver transplantation
- Testing of at-risk relatives for specific known variant(s) previously identified in an affected family member
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial pathogenic variant(s) in at-risk pregnancies
- Genetic counseling, especially recurrence risk and prenatal diagnosis
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
81406x1; 81407x1; 81408x1
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing