DCDC1, ELP4, PAX6, WT1
- Developmental Eye Disorders
- Anterior Segment Dysgenesis
- Peter’s Anomaly
- Rieger Syndrome
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis
- Determination of the molecular basis of aniridia in patients at risk for Wilms tumor (Differentiating PAX6 related aniridia from WAGR syndrome)
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing