- Chronic Infantile Neurologic Cutaneous and Articular Syndrome
- Familial Cold Autoinflammatory Syndrome
- Familial Cold Urticaria syndrome
- Muckle-Wells Syndrome
- Neonatal Onset Multisystem Inflammatory Disease
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To assist in determining the most appropriate therapy, as the response to specific therapeutic modalities depends on the diagnosis
- Recurrence risk
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Capillary Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing