- Familial Medullary Thyroid Cancer
- Hirschsprung Disease
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia 2A
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia 2B
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Determination of appropriate screening and surgical management
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing