GATA1, RPL11, RPL15, RPL26, RPL35A, RPL5, RPS10, RPS17, RPS19, RPS24, RPS26, RPS29, RPS7
- Diamond-Blackfan Anemia
- Blackfan-Diamond Syndrome
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Identification of very mild or clinically silent cases
- Confirmation that a potential hematopoietic stem cell transplant donor is not affected
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing