- Dent Disease
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between Dent disease and other causes of Fanconi syndrome
- Determination of appropriate therapeutic approach
- Identification of carriers
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing