ACTB, ACTG1, ADGRG1, AKT3, ARFGEF2, ARX, ASPM, ATP6V0A2, B3GALNT2, CCND2, CIT, CUL4B, DCHS1, DCX, DYNC1H1, FAT4, FKRP, FKTN, FLNA, GMPPB, GPSM2, ISPD, KATNB1, KIF1BP, KIF2A, KIF5C, LAMB1, LAMC3, LARGE1, NDE1, NEDD4L, OCLN, PAFAH1B1, PIK3CA, PIK3R2, POMGNT1, POMGNT2, POMK, POMT1, POMT2, PQBP1, RAB18, RAB3GAP1, RAB3GAP2, RELN, RTTN, SRD5A3, SRPX2, TBC1D20, TMEM5, TUBA1A, TUBA8, TUBB, TUBB2A, TUBB2B, TUBB3, TUBB4A, TUBG1, VLDLR, WDR62
- Cortical Brain Malformations
- Periventricular Nodular Heterotopia
- Walker–Warburg Syndrome
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Distinguish between causes and forms of neuronal migration and cortical organization disorders
- Genetic counseling
- Prenatal diagnosis for known familial mutation(s) in at-risk pregnancies
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
81404x2, 81405x2, 81406x2, 81407x1
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing