- Familial Isolated Hyperparathyroidism (FIHP)
- Hyperparathyroidism-Jaw Tumor Syndrome
- Parathyroid Carcinoma
- An individual with primary hyperparathyroidism and ossifying fibroma(s) of the jaw
- An individual with early-onset primary hyperparathyroidism (age <45 years)
- Children diagnosed with ossifying fibroma(s) of the maxilla or mandible
- An individual with sporadic and/or early-onset parathyroid carcinoma or adenoma
- An individual with primary hyperparathyroidism or ossifying jaw fibromas and a personal or family history of features associated with Hyperparathyroidism-Jaw Tumor Syndrome (HPT-JT) such as renal cysts or tumors
- Familial primary hyperparathyroidism with negative genetic testing for multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 (MEN1)
- An unaffected individual with a family history suggestive of CDC73 related conditions (see above) when an affected individual is unavailable for his or her own genetic testing.
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing