- Familial Hypocalciuric Hypercalcemia (FHH)
- Familial Isolated Hyperparathyroidism (FIHP)
- Familial Isolated Hypoparathyroidism (FIH)
- Neonatal Severe Primary Hyperparathyroidism (NSHPT)
- Distinguish FHH from primary hyperparathyroidism and other disorders of calcium homeostasis
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- To determine appropriate treatment, including avoidance of parathyroidectomy in FHH patients
- Prenatal diagnosis in pregnancies at-risk for NSHPT
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing