ABCC9, ACTC1, ACTN2, AKAP9, ALMS1, ALPK3, ANKRD1, BAG3, BRAF, CAV3, CHRM2, CRYAB, CSRP3, CTNNA3, DES, DMD, DOLK, DSC2, DSG2, DSP, DTNA, EMD, EYA4, FHL1, FKRP, FKTN, FLNC, GAA, GATA4, GATAD1, GLA, HCN4, HFE, HRAS, ILK, JPH2, JUP, KRAS, LAMA4, LAMP2, LDB3, LMNA, LRRC10, MAP2K1, MAP2K2, MIB1, MTND1, MTND5, MTND6, MTTD, MTTG, MTTH, MTTI, MTTK, MTTL1, MTTL2, MTTM, MTTQ, MTTS1, MTTS2, CAVIN4, MYBPC3, MYH6, MYH7, MYL2, MYL3, MYLK2, MYOZ2, MYPN, NEBL, NEXN, NKX2-5, NRAS, PDLIM3, PKP2, PLN, PRDM16, PRKAG2, PTPN11, RAF1, RBM20, RIT1, RYR2, SCN5A, SGCD, SHOC2, SOS1, TAZ, TBX20, TCAP, TGFB3, TMEM43, TMPO, TNNC1, TNNI3, TNNT2, TOR1AIP1, TPM1, TTN, TTR, TXNRD2, VCL
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
- Left Ventricular Noncompaction (LVNC)
- Noonan Syndrome
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy (ARVC)
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis in symptomatic patients
- Risk assessment of asymptomatic family members of a proband with cardiomyopathy
- Differentiation of hereditary cardiomyopathy from acquired (non-genetic) cardiomyopathy
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Next-Gen Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.