CASP10, CASP8, FASLG, TNFRSF6
- Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome (ALPS) Type 1A
- Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type IIA (ALPS IIA)
- Autoimmune Lymphoproliferative Syndrome Type IIB (ALPS IIB)
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis.
- Differentiation from malignant forms of lymphoproliferation.
- Distinguish sub-type of ALPS.
- Development of an appropriate treatment plan for affected individuals.
- Development of an appropriate medical surveillance plan for relatives at risk of lymphoma.
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing