ABCC9, AKAP9, ANK2, CACNA1C, CACNA2D1, CACNB2, CALM1, CALM2, CALM3, CASQ2, CAV3, CTNNA3, DES, DSC2, DSG2, DSP, FLNC, GATA4, GATA5, GATA6, GJA5, GNB5, GPD1L, HCN4, JUP, KCNA5, KCND3, KCNE1, KCNE5, KCNE2, KCNE3, KCNH2, KCNJ2, KCNJ5, KCNJ8, KCNQ1, LDB3, LMNA, MYL4, NKX2-5, PKP2, PLN, PPA2, RANGRF, RYR2, SCN10A, SCN1B, SCN2B, SCN3B, SCN4B, SCN5A, SNTA1, TECRL, TGFB3, TMEM43, TRDN, TRPM4, TTN
- Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia (CPVT)
- Long QT Syndrome (LQTS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy (ARVC)
- Short QT Syndrome (SQTS)
- Brugada Syndrome
- Molecular confirmation of a clinical diagnosis in symptomatic individuals
- Risk assessment of asymptomatic family members of a proband with arrhythmia
- Differentiation of hereditary arrhythmia from acquired (non-genetic) arrhythmia
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
- Next-Gen Sequencing
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.