- Alport Syndrome
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation between X-linked and autosomal recessive or dominant forms of the disease
- Carrier detection in female relatives of an affected male
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
- Capillary Sequencing
- Deletion/Duplication Analysis
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
**Reporting times are typical and begin once the sample(s) are received at the GeneDx laboratory, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx’s reasonable control.
Targeted Variant Testing