Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Determination of appropriate treatment
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 279.12 Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Jin et al., (2004) Mutations of the Wiskott-Aldrich Syndrome Protein (WASP): hotspots, effect on transcription, and translation and phenotype/genotype correlation. Blood. 104(13): 4010-4019.
- Devriendt et al., (2001) Constitutively activating mutation in WASP causes X-linked severe congenital neutropenia. Nat Genet. 3:313-317.
- Imai et al., (2003) WASP (Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein) gene mutations and phenotype. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 6:427-436.
- Ancliff et al., (2006) Two novel activating mutations in the Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome protein result in congenital neutropenia. Blood. 108(7): 2182-2189.