Forms and Documents
- 1. Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- 2. Identification of other affected family members
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 530.83 Esophageal leukoplakia
- 528.6 Leukoplakia of oral mucosa, including tongue Leukokeratosis of oral mucosa Leukoplakia of: gingiva lips tongue
- 623.1 Leukoplakia of vagina
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Witkop, CJ Jr. & Gorlin, R.J. Arch. Derm. 84: 762-771, 1961
- Terrinoni, A et al. J. Invest. Derm. 114: 388-391, 2000
- Rugg, EL et al. Nature Genet. 11: 450-452, 1995
- Richard, G et al. Nature Genet. 11: 453-455, 1995