Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Assistance with decisions about treatment and management
- Distinguishing between non-syndromic hearing loss other and forms of hearing loss
- Defining the inheritance pattern in the family or individual
- Allowing for testing of at-risk relatives and prenatal diagnosis in families with known pathogenic variant(s)
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.