Forms and Documents
- Diagnostic confirmation
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.85 Disorders of fatty acid oxidation, Carnitine palmitoyltransferase deficiencies, Glutaric aciduria type II, Long chain 3-hydroxyacyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (LCHAD), Long chain/very long chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency, Medium chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (MCAD), Short chain acyl CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (SCAD)
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Gregersen, N. et al, (2001) Hum Mutat 18:169-189
- Mathur, A. et al, (1999) Circulation 99:1337-1343
- Andresen, B.S. et al, (1999) Am J Hum Genet 64:479-494
- Liebig, M. et al, (2006) Pediatrics 118:1065-1069