Forms and Documents
- Abnormal fetal ultrasound findings
- Ambiguous karyotype results
- Suspected deletion/duplication syndrome
- Family history of known or suspected chromosome imbalances
- Abnormal maternal serum screening
- Advanced maternal age
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Rickman L et al. Eur J Med Genet 48:232?240, 2005
- Sagoo GS et al. Genet Med 2009;11:139?46
- Hochstenbach R et al. Eur J Med Genet 2009;52:161?9
- ACOG Committee Opinion No. 446. Obstet & Gynecol 114:1161?1163, 2009
- Vialard F et al. Fetal Diagn Ther 25:277?284, 2009