Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Carrier testing in unaffected family members
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with an affected child and known mutation(s)
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 255.4 Corticoadrenal insufficiency
- 530 Diseases of esophagus Excludes: esophageal varices (456.0-456.2)
- 337 Disorders of the autonomic nervous system Includes: disorders of peripheral autonomic, sympathetic, parasympathetic, or vegetative system Excludes: familial dysautonomia [Riley-Day syndrome] (742.8)
- 356 Hereditary and idiopathic peripheral neuropathy
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Houlden H et al. (2002) Brain 125: 2681-90
- Qin K et al., (2007) Mol Genet Metab 92(4):359-63
- Milenkovic T et al., (2010)Eur J Pediatr. 169(11):1323-8
- Sandrini F et al., (2001) J Clin Endocrinol. 86: 5433-7
- Brooks BP et al., (2005) Clin Genet. 68: 215-21