Forms and Documents
- Prenatal diagnosis based on fetal ultrasound abnormalities
- Mutation-specific testing for fetuses with a family history of a known SALL1 mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Botzenhart, E. et al., Human Mutation 26:282, 2005
- Kohlhase, J. et al., Am J Hum Genet. 64: 435-445, 1999
- Marlin, S. et al., Human Mutation 14: 377-386, 1999
- Borozdin, W. et al., Human Mutation 867 (Online) 2006