Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of clinical diagnosis in symptomatic patients
- Risk assessment of asymptomatic family members of a proband with TAAD
- Differentiation between familial TAAD, Marfan syndrome, Loeys-Dietz syndrome and phenotypically related disorders.
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 441.9 Aortic aneurysm of unspecified site without mention of rupture Aneurysm Dilatation of aorta, Hyaline necrosis of aorta
- 441.5 Aortic aneurysm of unspecified site, ruptured Rupture of aorta NOS
- 759.82 Marfan syndrome
- 759.7 Multiple congenital anomalies, so described Congenital: anomaly, multiple NOS deformity, multiple NOS
- 512.8 Other spontaneous pneumothorax Pneumothorax
- 754.81 Pectus excavatum Congenital funnel chest
- 737.43 Scoliosis
- 701.3 Striae atrophicae, Atrophic spots of skin, Atrophoderma maculatum, Atrophy blanche (of Milian), Degenerative colloid atrophy, Senile degenerative atrophy, Striae distensae
- 379.32 Subluxation of lens
- 441.00 Unspecified site
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.