Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancy
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 272.2 Mixed hyperlipidemia, Broad- or floating-betalipoproteinemia, Combined hyperlipidemia, Elevated cholesterol with elevated triglycerides NEC, Fredrickson Type IIb or III hyperlipoproteinemia, Hypercholesterolemia with endogenous hyperglyceridemia, Hyperbetalipoproteinemia with prebetalipoproteinemia, Tubo-eruptive xanthoma Xanthoma tuberosum
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Caciotti et al., (2009) J Neurol 256:1911-1915.
- Bonten et al., (2000) Hum Mol Genet 9:2715-2725.
- Coutinho et al., (2012) Clin Genet 2012) Clin Genet 81:379-393.
- Pattison et al., (2004) Hum Mutat 23:32-39.
- Seyrantepe et al., (2003) Hum Mutat 22:343-352.