Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 796.6 Abnormal findings on neonatal screening
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Alfardan et al., (2010) Mol Genet Metab 100:333-338
- Andresen et al., (2000) Am J Hum Genet 67:1095-1103
- Gibson et al., (2000) Pediatr Res 47:830-3
- Matern et al., (2003) Pediatrics 112:74-78
- Korman et al., (2005) Clin Chem 51:610-617
- Sass et al., (2008) Mol Genet Metab 93:30-35
- Korman, (2006) Mol Genet Metab 89:289-299