Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Development of an appropriate management plan
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a defined mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 377.43 Optic nerve hypoplasia
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Thomas et al., (2001) Hum Molec Genet 10: 39-45
- Tajima et al., (2003) J Clin Endocr Metab 88: 45-50
- Sobrier et al., (2006) J Clin Endocr Metab 91:4528-4536
- McNay et al., (2007) J Clin Endocr Metab 92:691-697
- Dattani et al., (1998) Nat Genet 19:125-133