Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a biochemical diagnosis
- Carrier testing
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancy
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 277.5 Mucopolysaccharidosis Gargoylism Hunter's syndrome Hurler's syndrome Lipochondrodystrophy Maroteaux-Lamy syndrome Morquio-Brailsford disease Osteochondrodystrophy Sanfilippo's syndrome Scheie's syndrome
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Weber, B. et al. (1997) Hum Mol Gen 6:1573-1579.
- Valstar, M. et al., (2010) J Inher Met Dis 33 :759-767.
- Hrebicek, M. et al. (2006) Am J of Hum Genet 79:807-819.
- Valstar M. et al., (2010) Hum Mutat 31:E1348-1360.
- Meyer, A. et al. (2008) Hum Mut 29 :770-775.
- Feldhammer, M. et al. (2009) Hum Mut 30:918-925.
- Coutinho M. et al. (2008) Clin Genet 74:194-195.
- Weber, B. et al. (1999) Eur J of Hum Genet 7:34-44.
- Bunge, S. et al. (1999) J Med Genet 36:28-31.
- Mok A. et al., (2003) Genomics 81:1-5.
- Beesley, C. et al. (1998) J Med Genet 35:910-914.