Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Development of an appropriate management plan
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with a defined mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 362.73 Vitreoretinal dystrophies, Juvenile retinoschisis
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- The Retinoschisis Consortium, Functional implications of the spectrum of mutations found in 234 cases with X-linked juvenile retinoschisis, Human Molecular Genetics 7:1185-1192 (1998)
- Hiriyanna, K.T. et al., Novel mutations in XLRS1 causing retinoschisis, including first evidence of putative leader sequence change, Human Mutation 14:423-427 (1999)
- Sieving PA et al., Juvenile Retinoschisis: A Model For Molecular Diagnostic Testing of X-Linked Ophthalmic Disease, Am Ophth Soc Vol XCV11 (1999)