Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis.
- Development of an appropriate management plans
- Prenatal diagnosis in families, in which the pathogenic mutation(s) have been identified.
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Souied E et al., (1996) Am J Ophthalmol 121:19-25
- Kajiwara K et al., (1993) Nat Genet 3:208-212
- Maw et al., (1997) Nat Genet 17:198-200
- Humbert et al., (2006) Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 47:4719-4724
- Morimura et al., (1999) Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 40:1000-1004
- Katsanis et al., (2001) Clin Genet 59:424-429
- Demirci et al., (2004) Am J Ophthalmol 138:171-173
- Fishman et al., (2004) Arch Ophthalmol 122:70-75
- Burstedt et al., (2001) Arch Ophthalmol 119:260-267
- Eichers et al., (2002) Am J Hum Genet 70:955-964
- Burstedt et al., (1999) Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 40:995-999
- Dryja TP; (2000) Am J Ophthalmol 130:547-63