Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of the clinical diagnosis
- Differentiation of renal-coloboma syndrome from other coloboma-associated disorders (e.g., morning glory syndrome)
- Establishment of an appropriate medical management plan
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 585.9 Chronic kidney disease, unspecified Chronic renal disease Chronic renal failure NOS, Chronic renal insufficiency
- 743.8 Other specified anomalies of eye
- 389.1 Sensorineural hearing loss, Perceptive hearing loss or deafness
- 583.9 With unspecified pathological lesion in kidney Glomerulitis NOS, Glomerulonephritis NOS, Nephritis NOS, Nephropathy NOS
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Dureau, P., et al., (2001) Ophthalmology 108(10):1912-1916
- Eccles MR., et al., (1999) Clin Genet 56:1-9
- Cunliffe HE., et al., (1998) J Med Genet 35:806-812
- Raca G., et al., (2011) Genetics in Medicine 13(5):437-442