Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of biochemical diagnosis
- Identification of females heterozygous for a mutation
- Prenatal diagnosis in at risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 270.6 Disorders of urea cycle metabolism, Argininosuccinic aciduria, Citrullinemia, Disorders of metabolism of ornithine, citrulline, argininosuccinic acid, arginine, and ammonia, Hyperammonemia, Hyperornithinemia
- 277.8 Other specified disorders of metabolism
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Yamaguchi, S., et al, (2006) Hum Mutat 27(7):626-632
- Tuchman, M., et al, (2002) Hum Mutat 19 :93-107
- Bowlig et al., (1999) Am J Med Genet 85:452
- Luksan et al., (2010) Hum Mutat 31:E1294-303
- Ogino et al., (2007) Kobe J Med Sci 53:229-240
- Tuchman, M., et al., (1998) Mol Genet Metab 21:40S- 58S