Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Identification of at-risk family members
- Identify females that are at risk for PKD to allow for appropriate screening and treatment
- Differentiation from other types of OFD
- Prenatal diagnosis
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 749.1 Cleft lip Cheiloschisis Congenital fissure of lip Harelip Labium leporinum
- 749 Cleft palate and cleft lip
- 759.89 Other Congenital malformation syndromes affecting multiple systems
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Nowaczyk, M. et al. 2003. Am J Med Genet. 123A:179-182
- Prattichizzo, C. et al. 2008. Hum Mutat. 29(10):1237-1246
- Ferrante, M. et al. 2001. Am J Hum Genet. 68:569-576
- Thauvin-Robinet, C. et al. 2008. Hum Mutat Online. 29:E320-329
- Thauvin-Robinet, C. et al. 2006. J Med Genet. 43:54- 61