Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Definition of the molecular basis for ectodermal dysplasia
- Prenatal diagnosis in at-risk pregnancies
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 757.31 Congenital ectodermal dysplasia
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Bohring et al. Am J Hum Genet. 85:97-105, 2009
- Adaimy et al. Am J Hum Genet. 81:821-828, 2007