Forms and Documents
- Confirmation of a clinical diagnosis
- Recurrence risk calculation
- Prenatal diagnosis in families with an affected child and defined mutation
*Reporting times are typical, but could be extended in situations outside GeneDx's reasonable control.
- 757.39 Other Accessory skin tags, congenital, Congenital scar, Epidermolysis bullosa, Keratoderma (congenital)
**The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the sole responsibility of the billing party. Please direct any questions regarding coding to the payer being billed.
- Almaani et al., 2008 Br. J Dermatol 160:1094-1097
- Varki et al., 2006 J Medical Genet 43:641-52
- Inoue et al., 2000 J Invest Dermatol 114:1061-4